- Working alongside the Development Project Manager to help cultivate an innovative and supportive work environment
- Serving as the intermediary between the developers and the rest of the team, understanding requests and issues and communicating these to the product and development teams
- Ensuring that our development processes help teams to work collaboratively and efficiently; helping identify and remove organisational blockers
- Assisting in managing resources and developer schedules to ensure we deliver our roadmap and all deadlines are met
- Making sure all new functionalities have been properly tested prior to release and that they are of the highest quality across all platforms
- You have 6-18 months technical project management experience (either through university, internship or an entry-level professional role)
- You have a methodical, thorough and detail-oriented approach to your work
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
- You are able to collaborate with different stakeholders and develop productive working relationships with a wide variety of teams
- You are an analytical thinker and you have a can-do approach to problem-solving and issue resolution
- You demonstrate very strong organisational skills and have the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively under pressure
- You are assertive and strong-willed, but diplomatic
- You have technical literacy and are eager to grow and further develop your skills in technical delivery
- You want to learn and develop in an agile, delivery-focused tech startup
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience using Jira and other project management tools is a plus
- Experience/understanding of coding and development practices is a plus
What we offer:
The role of Junior Digital Project Manager is a unique chance to get your hands on exciting projects, demonstrate and enhance your skills and help us continue innovating and building our product.
At Bridebook we believe in our fantastic team and in creating an exciting and unique culture. Bridebook offers the opportunity to grow and develop your skills into new areas while working in a vibrant, social and collaborative environment – interacting with various talented teams of people who love what they do.
- Generous Holiday Allowance: Bridebook operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec - 1 Jan. All this is in addition to bank holidays and company holiday days.
- Team Events: We have many social activities, team events, and annual company summits
- Amazing Culture: Free team lunch and evening cocktails every Friday, casual dress code, a constant supply of fruits, snacks, sweet treats, and tea/coffee
Please note: We are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies